To empower individuals and families to thrive in all aspects of life by providing high-level martial arts and self-defense instruction, creating mentoring relationships, providing needed community services, and promoting justice.
Impact 360 is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization which is overseen by a Board of Directors and led in the day-to-day operations by four Head Instructors / Program Directors (all Master Instructors), a Staff Instructor, and another Master Instructor who heads the branch in Mammoth Spring, AR.
Our Board, coupled with a larger leadership circle, includes medical doctors, counselors, business people, school teachers, professors, social workers, nurses, pharmacists, financial advisors, etc. We have worked hard to put together a team which is passionate about our mission and who are proactive toward making a real difference. As a nonprofit organization, we are utilizing and training a large number of volunteers to make everything work. We are blessed to have a good number of servant leaders who buy into our mission and are actively involved.
- Impact 360 began in 2005 in Searcy with three students under the name of the Arkansas Martial Arts Academy.
- The Arkansas Martial Arts Academy changed its name to IMPACT 360 in Fall 2008 to reflect its emphasis on the shaping of the whole person and its inclusion of several programs in addition to martial arts. “Impact’ refers to the effect we want to have on the community and “360” to the holistic interest we have in shaping the whole person.
- Impact 360 is intentionally building bridges between genders, generations, and people of various educational, racial and socio-economic backgrounds.
- In May 2009, Impact 360 received its full 501 (c) (3) status as a public charity by the federal government.
- Currently the organization serves around 150 students and their families, with the main school located in Searcy, AR, and with branches in Augusta, AR, Conway, AR, Mammoth Spring, AR, Memphis, TN and Chillicothe, MO.
- The youngest student we have had was three years old and the oldest was 73.
- In 2018, Impact 360 plans to open branches in Houston, TX, Chattanooga, TN, and Atlanta, GA.
- For the first time in our history, Impact 360 is leasing its own building, an 11,000 square feet facility located at 201 W. Woodruff in Searcy. The building serves not only as a Training Center, but also a Community Center for Big Brother / Big Sister activities, Life Skills classes, and various other types of Mentoring activities.
- Impact 360 has built bridges between genders, generations, and people of various educational, racial and socio-economic backgrounds.