STUDENT START UP INFORMATION
How Do I Get Started?
1) Decide which track you would like to be in:
Karate Olympic Taekwondo Kung Fu Krav Maga
2) Choose a specific time and class. Classes meet twice a week at the same time. Choose a sparring time if you are part of a track that requires sparring. Tracks that spar:
- Olympic Taekwondo
3) Fill out the Impact Application and hand it in to the Greeter at the sign in table.
4) Order uniform and gear. Depending on your track the uniform and gear will vary. See the Beginning Student Info Sheet for more details. Uniforms will arrive within 3-6 business days.
5) Be sure to read I Just Joined Now What?
$80 per month ($75 per month if automatic draft) due at the first of the month. No family pays over $205 per month!
There is a one-time equipment fee of $25 to help replenish wear and tear on our equipment (each additional family member is $15 but no family pays over $60).
THERE ARE NO CONTRACTS!
UNIFORMS & GEAR
OLYMPIC TAEKWONDO UNIFORM:
Men’s: $54.00 Women’s: $44.00
Includes: Uniform top and bottom, belt, mouthpiece, mouthpiece case, and cup/supporter.
Men’s: $65.00 Women’s: $55.00
Includes: Uniform top and bottom, belt, patch, mouthpiece, mouthpiece case, cup/supporter (in men’s set).
KRAV MAGA UNIFORM:
Includes: Impact 360 Krav Maga Student Red Shirt, pants, belt, mouthpiece, wrist wrap gloves, cup/supporter (males).
(Taekwondo & Karate Tracks)
Purchasing sparring gear for our Karate and Taekwondo tracks is required within six months of your start date. All uniforms and gear are to be purchased through Impact 360.